As you all know I recently had the pleasure of being nominated for the Versatile Blogger award, which is an absolute honour! Especially considering how new I am to blogging. I was quite honestly, stunned. So a big thank you to Abbey (lifeandrelationshipsissues) for the nomination!
What’s Versatile Blogger Awards about – When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.
Rules for VBA for those who have been nominated;
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
As per the rules below are the blogs I’d like to nominate;
These are the blogs I’d like to nominate, although I know there isn’t 15 (sorry! Im new!) these blogs have outstanding content and are very passionate in their blogging.
And now for seven facts about myself!
- I’m good at singing, in fact when i was in school and college i was told to audition for TV shows, however I had such bad anxiety i honestly couldn’t. In fact I have a youtube channel which i used to sing on however i haven’t updated it in years.
- I have a massively addictive personality, for example…when i get into reading I have to finish the whole book in one go and once I’ve finished it I’ll go straight onto another one. My life revolves around reading until the fixation stops.
- I used to own over 30 pairs of shoes and 50 scarfs.
- I don’t know how to look after myself consistently however i always dish out advice to others which i should probably use myself.
- I get weird food cravings, like noodles with mayo or chicken wings, also olives! These can last for months.
- My fiance and I met properly when we were both working at Mcdonalds, however we had met before when he was in college through my bestfriend.
- I’ve always been really good at English, and for as long as I’ve known I’ve been pretty good at writing. However only early this year did it occur to me to start a blog.
I’m really sorry it took me so long to upload guys, I’ve been having a really tough time at the moment, mentally and physically.